This season, our Local Delivery is $45.00.
* We can usually make a delivery within 24 hours of your order, and can deliver products anytime during our business hours. Keep in mind that Friday and Saturday deliveries during May and June tend to be the most popular days and fill up quickly. If you need a delivery on or near the weekend, please contact us by mid week if possible.
* Minimum Delivery – 1 cubic yard.
* Maximum amounts we haul with our trucks:
Bark/Mulch – 25 yards.
Topsoil/Sand – 10 yards (dry). 8 yards (wet)
Stone – 10 yards.
* Local delivery area includes: Zip Codes – 49301 (Ada), 49315 (Byron Center), 49316 (Gaines Twp./Caledonia), 49418 (Grandville), 49503, 49504, 49505 (Grand Rapids – Downtown), 49506 (East Grand Rapids), 49507 (Alger Heights/SE Grand Rapids), 49508 (SE Grand Rapids) 49509, 49519 (Wyoming), 49512 (Kentwood), 49525 (NE Grand Rapids Twp.), 49534 (Walker/NW Grand Rapids), 49546 (Forest Hills/Cascade), 49548 (SE Grand Rapids/Kellogsville).
* Deliveries outside of our local area including areas like Alto, Lowell, Hudsonville, Jenison, Jamestown, Cannonsburg, Belding, Rockford, Marne, Allendale, Standale, Zeeland, Holland, Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Coopersville, Burnips, Dorr, Middleville, Ionia, etc. will be charged an additional fee above the $45.00. Usually $5.00 – $10.00 additional.
We will deliver anywhere in the State of Michigan for a charge based on time and distance. Please contact us to discuss your delivery needs!
THE FINE PRINT 🙂
Delivery prices subject to change without notice. If you need multiple items such as mulch and topsoil, we are unable to deliver them both at the same time. We will offer you a $15.00 discount on your second and all additional deliveries. (Items must be ordered at the same time for the discount to apply.) All deliveries will be dumped on your driveway. Dumps in other locations, other than your driveway, will be looked at on a case by case basis and up to the drivers discretion.
*Your purchase of Birch Tree Bark and Stones delivery service waives all liability from Birch Tree Bark and Stone of incidental property damage including, but not limited to: Cracking of driveway surfaces, landscape and/or lawn or tree damage, or other property damage. You assume full responsibility for product unloaded in public right-of-ways (including the risk of damage or injury to others). Deliveries requested to be unloaded in more than one location or areas other than driveways may be subject to additional fees. Even though we strive to be on-time, due to unforeseen conditions (such as traffic or inventory supply) Birch Tree Bark and Stone cannot guarantee exact delivery time.
Our Various Delivery Options: