Order online now or give us a call at 616.514.5030!

Garden Soil

Garden Soil

$39.00 per cubic yard.

A high end planting soil. Organic compost blend. Approx 80% Compost (composted leaves and grass) and 20% Screened Topsoil.  Perfect for any planting or garden project, especially raised garden beds.  Also a good product to use for amending existing soils.. Somewhat light-weight compared to the Screened Top Soil. Excellent moisture retention. Very, very nice stuff!

Approx. 2000 lbs. per yard.


Leave a comment