Order online now or give us a call at 616.514.5030!

Soils / Sands

  • 21AA Gravel – Crushed Concrete

    Perfect for driveway or extra parking areas. It is 100% recycled concrete. Size ranges from 1″ pieces down to dust. Looks similar to road gravel. Will compact very well. Also a good base material for use under sheds or retaining walls.

    Approx. 2500 lbs. per yard.

    $44.00 Add to cart
  • Beach Sand

    Clean, Screened Sand. Used commonly in sandboxes, beaches, shorelines, and volleyball courts.

    Approx.. 2800 lbs. per yard.

    $30.00 Add to cart
  • Chips ‘n’ Dust

    Also known as Decomposed Granite. Mostly used as a base material for pavers, patio stone, or flagstone. Chips and Dust eliminate the need of using multiple products like stone and sand as a base. A compacted 4+ inches of this material will make an excellent starting point for your paver or flagstone sidewalk or patio project. Also a good product to be used alone in walkways or patios, as it compacts well, and still allows for drainage. The small chips of stone are multi colored granite.

    Approx. 2700 lbs. per yard.

    $63.00 Add to cart
  • Garden Soil Blend

    This is a high end planting soil.  Approx. 70% Organic Compost (composted leaves and grass) and 30% Screened Topsoil and Sand blend.  Perfect for any planting or garden project, especially raised garden beds.  Also a good product to use for amending existing soils, topdressing, or overseeding. Somewhat light-weight compared to the other soils. Excellent moisture retention. Very, very nice stuff!

    If you are looking to grow vegetables or flowers, this is the stuff you’ll want.

    Approx. 2000 lbs. per yard.

    $40.00 Add to cart
  • Mason (Mortar) Sand

    Used mostly as a base material. (Under brick or stone patios, pools or walkways, etc.) Also is a good sandcastle building sand. It is a little more coarse than our beach sand.

    If you’re installing a pool, this is what you’ll need.

    Approx. 2500 lbs. per yard.

    $39.00 Add to cart
  • Placeholder

    Pure Compost

    This is 100% straight compost. US Compost Council STA Certified.  Composted leaves/grass clippings/etc.

    This will dramatically improve the quality of poor or depleted soils. It helps hold moisture, and it nearly weed seed free due to the temperatures that are achieved during the composting process.

    Approx. 1500 lbs. per yard.

    $35.00 Add to cart
  • Screened Top Soil

    Topsoil that has been run through a screen to filter out most debris like rocks, stones, sticks, etc. Great for seeding or re-seeding lawns, building berms, or most other applications where dirt is needed. Sandy loom.

    If you are looking to grow grass, this is what you’ll need.

    Approx. 2200 lbs. per yard.

    $34.00 Add to cart
  • Unscreened Fill Dirt/Sand

    $19.00 per cubic yard.

    Good ole fashioned dirt!  This is dirt and/or sand that has not been screened.  This product varies in consistency.  Our typical stock of this material is more like fill sand. Sometimes it’s more like clay however, or a mix of both. (feel free to call us for current conditions 😉)It is good for filling up a hole (i.e. an old swimming pool) inexpensively.  Also used to build up areas such as berms or around foundations where something else will cover it, like mulch, stone or better topsoil.

    Approx. 2300 lbs. per yard.

    $19.00 Add to cart