Order online now or give us a call at 616.514.5030!

Garden Soil

Garden Soil

A high end planting soil. Organic compost blend. Approx. 80% Compost (composted leaves and grass) and 20% Screened Topsoil.  Perfect for any planting or garden project, especially raised garden beds.  Also a good product to use for amending existing soils, topdressing, or overseeding. Somewhat light-weight compared to the other soils. Excellent moisture retention. Very, very nice stuff!

If you are looking to grow vegetables or flowers, this is the stuff you’ll want.

Approx. 2000 lbs. per yard.


We are now closed for the season. The store will open in the spring.

Leave a comment